Unfortunately, most of us rarely take the time to pause, breathe and think about what’s working well in our lives. If you are like most people you would say, “There is just too much to do and not enough time to do it…let alone pause to listen, reflect and get centered.”
- Stop what you are doing and take the time to listen – to God, to trusted friends, to a life coach or mentor.
- Find a quiet place where you can spend uninterrupted time alone to pray, meditate and listen.
- Be prepared to listen to your body. What are you doing to improve your health?
- Listen to how you respond to situations and others by keeping your emotions in check. Intentionally choose not to let circumstances get the best of you.
- How do I respond to those that are in my circle of influence – family, friends, neighbors, co-workers?
- What or who challenges me to be a better person? Am I willing to make the changes that I need to make in my life?
- Am I growing in a deeper understanding of my own physical needs, emotional needs, and spiritual needs?
- Am I spending time reaching out to others?
It takes a conscientious effort to remain centered. You must choose to bring yourself back to the center; and every time you do, you will find more balance in your life.
For more information about coaching email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org